Summer and Autumn catch crop ryegrass for cutting and grazing.
NIAB Trials show an extra ï¿½66.60 worth of silage in just 6 months (based on an extra 3.7 tonnes of 25% dry matter silage @ï¿½18/tonne)
* Top yield potential for both Autumn and Spring production.
* Excellent potential for grazing and Autumn silage after Winter barley.
* Very vigourous establishment for sowing after maize.
* 30% diploid content for higher dry matter Spring silage.
* Better lamb finishing potential than stubble turnips, with assured re-growth.
price per 40kg
sow 12.5- 15kg per acre