Probably the best long term cutting and grazing mixture available.
* Contains a high percentage of leading late heading perennial ryegrasses for ease of management.
* Combines yield and quality with hardiness and a very dense sward.
* High degree of adaptability from a range of varieties and species.
* Relatively high dry matter for less silage effluent and easier hay making.
* Tolerates high water tables and occasional flooding.
15% CALVANO1 Int Perennial Ryegrass
14% ABERMAGIC Int Perennial Ryegrass
14% ROMARK Late Perennial Ryegrass
14% TODDINGTON Late Perennial Ryegrass
11% ALFONSO Late Perennial Ryegrass (Tet)
11% ASPECT Late Perennial Ryegrass (Tet)
7% WINNETOU Timothy
7% LAURA Meadow Fescue
7% Dual Purpose Clover Blend
Price per 20kg