An adaptable mixture aimed at long term cutting that produces exceptional yields of quality forage.
* Varieties selected for top conservation yield.
* Good Spring Growth with relatively late heading date.
* Good disease resistance and high sugar varieties for reliable fermentation.
* Exceptional performance under intensive management.
* Good hardiness and persistence.
* Also produced excellent results in Oliver Seed Trials, enhanced by top clover varieties.
14% CATABI 1 Int Perennial Ryegrass (Tet)
14% SEAGOE Int Perennial Ryegrass
14% SOLOMON Int Perennial Ryegrass
14% PASTOUR Late Perennial Ryegrass
14% ROMARK Late Perennial Ryegrass
17% ASPECT Late Perennial Ryegrass
6% WINNETOU Timothy
7% Cutting Clover Blend
Price per 20kg