High quality grazing mixture designed for intensive cattle systems.
* A high % of tetraploids, with top disease resistance and clover gives excellent palatability and intake characteristics.
* Persistent, late heading Ryegrasses provide a very good sward structure.
* Formulated for full season production with good drought tolerance to boost summer output.
* Surplus production makes excellent silage.
* Exceptionally high "D" values for maximum conversion into meat or milk.
* Optimum Grass/White Clover performance combined with bloatsupressing trefoil.
15% ABERMAGIC Int Perennial Ryegrass
15% CANCAN Late Perennial Ryegrass
16% ROMARK Late Perennial Ryegrass
14% ABERAVON Late Perennial Ryegrass
14% ASPECT Late Perennial Ryegrass (Tet)
14% ALFONSO Late Perennial Ryegrass (Tet)
5% WINNETOU Timothy
5% Dual Purpose Clover Blend
2% Birdsfoot Trefoil
Price per 20kg